We’re looking for a Senior full-stack developer
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious full-stack developer?
Join our crew and use your brainpower to transform marina operations worldwide.
Senior Developer (remote working)
Harbour Assist is the market-leading cloud-based marina management system. Our software is used by well over 100 marinas and harbours around the world from Bangor to the British Virgin Islands and Dartmouth to Dubai.
We’ve got new customers choosing Harbour Assist every month, and with our strong development roadmap, it’s an exciting time to join the crew.
We’re looking for an ambitious, agile, experienced developer who can take on the leadership of a small team. We’re looking for an outward-facing individual who can converse with customers and stakeholders as well as provide excellent engineering – both as a hands-on developer and oversight of the team.
This role suits an individual who either is an experienced developer who wishes to move into a role with more ownership/responsibility, or a development lead who wants a more agile/hands-on/small organisation environment.
This is a remote position; the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK but be 100% comfortable with remote working.
- Architectural leadership
- Maximising development cadence
- Mentoring developers with lower levels of experience/knowledge
- Engaging with customers / suppliers to discuss solutions/issues
- Update senior management with progress
The successful candidate will be full stack on the MS (SQL/Azure/.net + web) platform, ideally with knowledge of most of:
- Test-Driven Development.
- C# REST Services (WebAPI/Nancy/ServiceStack).
- Micro-ORM tools e.g Dapper.
- Azure App Service/.net stack + Azure DevOps tools.
- Typescript + JS
- AngularJS + Angular 13
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Able to organise feature and bug stories.
- Able to translate broad discussions into feature-stories robust enough to allow a developer to deliver them.
- Ambitious, with a can-do, hands-on approach to work.
- To be able to mentor less-experienced members of the team.
- To be able to converse with non-technical team-members, customers & suppliers to brainstorm features, solutions and get to the bottom of problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you’d like to talk about this opportunity in a bit more detail, please email your CV or questions to Graham Laidler, CTO at email@example.com