Update – position filled
Position filled. Dannii Senior joins our development team
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious full-stack developer?
Join our crew and use your brainpower to transform marina operations worldwide.
Developer (remote working)
Harbour Assist is the fastest-growing marina management SaaS product globally. Used by independent operators and corporate groups from Bangor to the BVIs and Dartmouth to Dubai, it’s an exciting time to join the crew.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who can deliver front-end and back-end services and switch between them on a daily basis.
We don’t expect the successful candidate to know all the tools/platforms we use, but a commitment to learning and dedication to quality are essential.
The role could suit a suitably mature graduate or someone who has changed career. As this is a remote-working role, their personal/home situation must be conducive to this.
We need ambition and enthusiasm, with excellent attention to detail.
- Developing under the guidance of our Lead Developer
- Deliver features as per wire-frames and discussions which are easy to use, whilst balancing simplicity with flexibility.
- Adhering to coding standards as defined by Lead Developer.
- Be a point of escalation should any bugs make it into the live application.
- Handle support tickets which have been triaged as a development issue.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in delivering web apps using Microsoft’s web stack and SQL Server.
- SPAs. HA is built using Angular 7 / JS; experience in either of these is beneficial, and experience in other frameworks e.g. React will be useful.
- Typescript – all new browser-code is written in Typescript, so experience with this is useful.
- Front-end build tools. Webpack and npm.
- ServiceStack/WebAPI/Nancy – any C# REST libraries are valid experience.
- Reporting writing experience would be advantageous; we use Progress
- Reporting platform, but any experience in this or SSRS/MS Access would be transferable.
- VS Code – front end build.
- Visual Studio – Server-side code.
This role will be remote-working with occasional face-to-face management meeting in South West England. It may require travel to other parts of the UK and abroad.
Subject to experience.
If you’d like to talk about this opportunity in a bit more detail, please email your CV or questions to Graham Laidler at email@example.com