Client-facing Support Specialist
Our business is growing, with more marinas around the world choosing Harbour Assist software.
We’re looking for a super-smart Support Specialist to help keep our clients’ marinas running smoothly – delivering training, customising the system, and solving problems.
If you understand marina operations, like helping people and are confident with technology, then this could be your perfect role. These are the kind of things our Support Specialist will be doing:
- Supporting new clients through the onboarding process
- Customising the system to meet the clients’ needs
- Ensuring that client data is clean and accurate
- Online and on-site training for new and existing users
- Creation of help documents and videos
- Online product demonstrations
- Contribute to new feature design
- Testing of new features and routing bug fixes
- Host user training webinars
The Support Specialist is a full-time role in our client-facing operations team. We’re offering £24-28,000 depending on experience, 100% remote working with flexible hours (we do need some late nights and early mornings), 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and a pension. Potential for some travel in the UK and overseas.
We’re looking for:
- Experience of marina operations and/or management
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills
- Good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Confident user of collaborative working tools like Teams and Zoom
- Experience of webinars or video recording would be useful, but not essential
- A working knowledge of Harbour Assist an advantage, although full product training will be provided
Email for a full job description firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Applications close on 25 June 2021