Client-facing Implementation & System Support Specialist
Our business is growing, with more marinas around the world choosing Harbour Assist software.
We’re looking for a super-smart Implementation & System Support Specialist to help keep our clients’ marinas running smoothly – delivering training, customising the system, and solving problems.
If you understand marina operations, like helping people and are confident with technology, then this could be your perfect role. These are the kind of things our Support Specialist will be doing:
- Taking new customers through the onboarding journey – configuring the system to meet their needs, assisting with data completion for upload, creation of bespoke templates and training users both on-site and online.
- Supporting our existing customers – dealing with support tickets, production of help documents and videos, hosting user training webinars.
- Online product demonstrations.
- Contribute to new feature design, testing of new features and routing bug fixes.
The Implementation & System Support Specialist is a full-time role in our client-facing operations team. We’re offering £24,000-£30,000 depending on experience, 100% remote working with flexible hours (we do need some late nights and early mornings), 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and a pension. Potential for some travel in the UK and overseas.
We’re looking for:
- Experience of marina operations and/or management
- Good written and verbal communication and people skills
- Good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Confident user of collaborative working tools like Teams and Zoom
- Experience of webinars or video recording would be useful, but not essential
- A working knowledge of Harbour Assist an advantage, although full product training will be provided
Email for a full job description firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Applications close on 20 August 2021